Always be the first to know! Sign up here to receive the latest news, reviews, special offers and more...
Forest Forge Theatre Company is a Registered Charity No 289644.
Each year the company has to raise money in order to tour professional theatre productions and continue the Creative Learning work.
There are several ways you can support Forest Forge. Please click on the tabs below to find out more.
If you would like to talk further about supporting Forest Forge please contact Sophie on email@example.com
Join our Friends
Forest Forge is a registered charity and our work can only happen with donations and support from our Friends. Your membership will enable us to continue to touch the lives of thousands of people.
Good Friend £35 Individual (just £2.91 a month) / £55 Joint
• Complimentary tickets to previews of our professional productions*
• Complimentary tickets to selected Youth Theatre performances*
• Quarterly eight page newsletter
• Invitation to celebratory Forest Forge events
• Badge of support and exclusive Friends membership card
• Free programme at shows (redeemable with your membership card)
• Recognition with your name on our website
*(please note there may be limited availability for some events)
Many Friends £100 for a group or organisation
All Good Friend benefi ts plus a 20% discount on workshops and talks
Or if you cannot offer as much support:
Friend £15 Individual / £25 Joint
• Quarterly newsletter
• Invitation to celebratory Forest Forge events
• Badge of support and membership card
• Free programme at shows
• Recognition with your name on
Become a Forest Forge Friend by downloading our Friends Form and returning it to us.
Click below to download the membership form. There are two versions but both are the same! The Word version can be completed on your computer and emailed to us, or you can print either version and post it back.
Forest Forge Theatre Company would like to thank its many supporters and Friends
Sean Aita, Steve & Sue Bailey, Mark & Miranda Bentinck, Dr Hilary Bird, Susan Burnett, Shirley Dack, Judith Davies, Anja Estermann & Alex Di Re, Annie & Paul Gibbons, Robin Hardie, Neil & Barbara Holmes, Vanessa Innes & Nigel Roberts, Alan & Teresa Neal, Peter & Sue Pritchett-Brown, Adrienne Pye & Bill Clancy, Sophy Robinson, Len Shore, R & J Sloley, Chris & Sarah Smith, Katharine St John-Brooks, Alistair & Stephanie Stokes, Sandra Treslove, Martine & Peter Verrept, John & Ann Waddington, Jeanne Wilde.
Ringwood Musical Dramatic Society, The Hughes and Allen Families
Mrs L J Anstey, Trevor & Jean Biddle, Peter & Elaine Brett, David & Patricia Briers, Sue Brock, Anne Cargill, Douglas & Sylvia Carter, Russell Chandler, Robin Crellin, Lynne & Richard Deacon, Colin and Sam Dennis, William Henry Dow, Paula Edwards, Christine Ford, Colin Fryer, Liz Gibbons, Brian and Christine Gillett, Lynne and Tony Harris, Ivor Howcroft, Edward Howson, Miss D I Hughes, Mr E W Hughes, Janine Hukins, John & Carol Kitching, Neil Lander-Brinkley, Mary Lees, Tom and Barbara McEwen, Dr Edgar Moss, Anne and Mike Osborne, Harvey & Jacquie Pitcher, Christine Pope, Robin & Heather Richards, Christine Romano, Catherine Sandbrook, Melvyn Sloper, Richard Thompson, Judi Thurlby, Cliff & Alwyn Tucker, John & Angela Twigg, Alan & Annie Willens.
Forest Forge are delighted to be launching a new scheme offering Businesses a great opportunity to be involved with the company.
Join Forging Business Links and benefit from a package worth over £3,000. As a member you will receive a host of benefits, have a chance to connect with Forest Forge audiences and to help touch the lives of thousands of people, through the work of the charity.
Forest Forge is one of the UK’s leading professional touring theatre companies. Each year Forest Forge engages with over 35,000 people with 18,000 of those seeing one of our three touring shows. The winter family show visits 40 local venues and the company tours to a further 60 venues nationally with its other two shows in the year.
Four levels of membership:
NB: All monies donated by companies are entitled to Corporation Tax Relief
Bronze member entitlement - Annual cost of £150
- ¼ advert in the winter family show programme (4000 circulation)
- 2 complimentary tickets to any Forest Forge production
- Company logo on the Forest Forge website with link to your website
- Discounted advertising rates in all show programmes
Silver member entitlement – Annual cost of £300
All the benefits of the Bronze level plus:
- ½ page advert in a programme of your choice for the other touring shows
- 4 complimentary tickets to any of the Forest Forge productions
- Logo & advert on the Forest Forge website linked to your website
- Company name promoted on our social media feeds
Gold member entitlement – Annual cost of £450
All the benefits of the Silver level plus:
- ½ page advert in the winter family show programme (4000 circulation)
- ½ page advert in two other Forest Forge programmes
- Venue sponsorship of your choosing on the winter tour
- Company logo on all 25,000 leaflets for the winter show
- Company Logo on all 2,500 poster for the winter show
- 6 complimentary tickets to any of the Forest Forge productions.
- Invitation to the winter show preview and another show preview
- Free use of the Forest Forge studio space
Platinum member entitlement – Annual cost of £800
All the benefits of the Gold level plus:
- Full page advert in the winter family show programme (4000 circulation)
- Company logo inserted on the inside cover of all Forest Forge programmes
- Full page advert in both programmes of the other Forest Forge productions
- Editorial acknowledgement in the winter programme
- Company logo inserted on 20 roadside banners for the winter show
- Venue sponsorship of your choosing for every show that tours
- 8 complimentary tickets for any Forest Forge production
- Invitation to all Forest Forge production previews
- Main sponsor of the two youth theatre productions each year.
To find out more and join the scheme contact Craig Adams on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01425 470188.
As a Registered Charity Forest Forge is always on the look out for people who can help us raise money.
Perhaps your school or workplace regularly supports a charity, or have you always wanted to run the marathon for a local cause?
We have an account with Virgin Money Giving, giving you the chance to set up your own web-based sponsorship page or donate to Forest Forge online.
You can also donate online via Localgiving.com
If you would be interested in raising money for us please get in touch and we can provide you with a fundraising pack and help support you as you raise money for the charity. You can get involved as a school, community group family, individual - there are mayn options. Contact the General Manager on email@example.com.
You can support Forest Forge right now by making a donation.
Each small amount counts and can help us continue our work.
You can donate now online via Virgin Money Giving or Local Giving.
Just Text Giving
You can make a donation via text message now!
Simply text a donation FFTC30 followed by the amount you'd like to donate (1,2,3,4,5 or 10) to 70070.
Larger Donations and Legacies
Forest Forge gratefully receives donations towards our work and accepts gifts in wills with heartfelt thanks.
If you would like to discuss how you can support Forest Forge and get involved with our company please contact Gale Gould, General Manager on 01425 470188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forest Forge Ambassadors
Join the Forest Forge Family!
We’re always happy to hear from anyone who would like to volunteer with us. Our volunteer ambassadors help us reach new audiences, carry out audience research, support our community events and are generally part of our public-facing activities as we make and tour new plays over the next three years.
We’re working with local communities, schools, museums and arts venues to make a series of plays exploring how war, the waterways and the railways have made their mark on Hampshire.
Have you got a passion for theatre? Would you like to be part of how we make plays at Forest Forge? If you can offer us your time and commitment, please write or email our General Manager Nicola Cartlidge at the address below, telling us why you would like to be a Forest Forge ambassador, and letting us know your availability.
You might be invited to an informal interview.
These are voluntary positions, but expenses of £15 per performance will be paid.
Time: A minimum commitment of attendance at 3 days within the touring schedule and ideally one research event. This may include evening and weekend dates. There will be a session of training that all ambassadors will be asked to attend in advance of the tour.
To apply: please write to us telling us why you would like to be involved and please include all your contact details (phone, email, address), how you know Forest Forge (seen shows, in a Forest Forge drama group, through a friend, etc) and how you found out about becoming an ambassador.
We are always looking for volunteers, so please get in touch with us at the address below.
Forest Forge Theatre Company, The Theatre Centre Unit 9-10
Endeavour Park, Crow Arch Lane
Ringwood, New Forest, BH24 1SF
Job description - Voluntary Ambassador
To represent Forest Forge Theatre Company at events and performances relating to the Connections project (each spring from 2014 to 2016).
- To attend Forest Forge research events
- To attend performances and community events
- To gather audience information by assisting with the completion of questions, for example
- To be fully informed about the company and able to speak to both existing and potential audiences in a positive manner
- To support the development of new audiences for Forest Forge performances and events by, where appropriate, using your own knowledge of local groups and networks
- To feedback your experiences and findings to Forest Forge on a regular basis (timescale to be agreed with the company)
There will be a session of training that all ambassadors will be asked to attend in advance of the tour
Day to day supervision of our ambassadors will be through Hannah Evans. Ambassadors will come under the management of the General Manager Forest Forge and report to the Company Stage Manager, Dom Phillips when touring with the production.
Various locations in Hampshire as the company tours to arts centre, village halls, schools and museum venues.
A minimum commitment of 3 days of attendance within the touring schedule and ideally attendance at one research event. This could include evening and weekend dates. In addition, time will need to be spent to help promote Battle Lines to your local community.
For every performance £15 will be given to cover expenses.
This is a voluntary position.